
This family picture was taken the night before our wonderful wedding (October 20, 2006).
We are missing: Jaxon (Stu's), Lucus (Richard's), Corbin (Brian's) and Bryan (Nat's hubby). Also, Lachelle my oldest sister is having her baby (boy? or girl?) SOON!!!




8 comments:
Hey Kat! I had so much fun with you all!! We should do it again!
Hey Kat! I just found your blog! Sorry I couldn't make it to the park the other day. We need to get together!
hi kathleen! what email should i add so you can keep reading our blog? let me know! thanks!
Hello Kat! How have you been? I sure had a blast with you and Reuben and the old gang! someday soon Michael and I are gonna come down to AZ. again and have fun with ya'll some more. This next time we'll plan ahead and get more people involved.
I love that family portrait. You're family has always been so photogenic. Say Hi to all your family for me. I miss you guys and love ya. Aubray
You need to update!! What you been up to girl??
I second that motion! Update, update, update!;)
Hey Kat,
Long time no see, it's Marium good to see you. Congrats on your marriage I'm so excited for you, glad you have a blog and that is a beautiful family picture the Wilson family is growing!! It's great to see everyone hope to see more of you all at the reunion.
Post a Comment