Before Reuben got his favorite job ever, he got his
private pilots license! He is planning on becoming
a helicopter pilot for his job. This is one of his perfect
landing. One time Reuben flew us to Sedona and
we ate breakfast and flew back. It was a lot of fun.



5 comments:
I am so jealous!! How awesome to be able to do that!!
Do you have Cynthia's e-mail address? Can you email it to me at
jamee.evans@gmail.com, or maybe send her mine?? thanks
That is awesome! My husband will be jealous when he watches this. How did Reuben go about getting his license? How long did it take? Where did he get it? (Curt wants his too)
Kat, what is your email? I went private and want to send you an invite. Send it to me at jamee.evans@gmail.com
Hey Kat I was just looking at your blogger friends and I saw "cynthia and Chris" is this Cynthia from the old ward? If it is would you let her know that I'd like to see her blog Please...? Thanks, Aubray
Post a Comment