Monday, July 7, 2008

I've been Tag .....by Katy

8 things I am passionate about:
1. family
2. teaching
3. learning
4. my calling at Church

5. genealogy
6. friends & making new ones
7. playing sports

8. vacations

8 books I have read and enjoyed:
1. The Book of Mormon (all scriptures)
2. Charly (Jack Weyland & his other books)
3. Sam (Jack Weyland - next book after Charly)
4. Magic Tree House Series (Mary Pope Osborne)
5. Junie B. Jones series (Barbara Park- most of them)

6. Ensign (I know it is a Magazine but they are good)
7. Magic School Bus Series (They teach a lot of things)

8. FABLEHAVEN (Brandon Mull - I am still reading it)

8 words or phrases I say often:
1. let's be honest
2. it's all good

3. Hey, What's up?
4. Reub
5. What?
6. In Utah..... (talking about student teaching with other teachers)
7. You probably know my mom? (or related to me)

8. Attitude is everything!

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Have cute babies
2. Go on a mission for my Church with Reuben
3. Get a lot of Genealogy done
4. Travel the world
5. Make a difference in all the children's lives
6. Become an amazing Photographer
7. Lean and Speak Spanish
8. Obtain a Master's degree (Maybe, I am not sure)



8 things I have learned in the past year:
1. don't get sick during the school year or at least the 2nd week of school.
2. don't go down stairs very fast (Yeah! I fell down my stair already and I had to go to the ER the 2nd time)
3. It is going to be hard having teenagers

4. 5-minute fans don't take 5-minutes to put up
5. I wish I could speak Spanish

6. I wish all my students parents were supportive in their child's learning.
7. Continue to tell students that "I love them" everyday. (they need it)

8. Life is not cheap (we got a condo in January)

I hope the people I "tag" read my blog and do it! I think I will tag Alicia, Aubs, Nicole, Cynthia, Jamee, Lindsey, Lynsey, Jeanette, Natasha, and Shana.

2 comments:

Katy said...

I'm so glad that let's be honest is number one on your list too!!!

The V-Rod's said...

Reuben still teases me for saying it. Everybody likes honest people.