Dear Friends,
The school year has already started and we are almost half way through the 1st quarter. CRAZY! This year has been very different for me. First, I have a new room. Also, the AC of my new room was not working the first week of school. The second week it was only working for half the week. Let's just say it is finally working. I hope it will continue to work for the rest of the school year. Second, I have 30 students. I already love them so much. Some of them drive me crazy but I just love them that much more. The students favorite thing to do is to talk and they just didn't know how to stop (they know when to now). I will also have cute pictures of my wonderful, cute, and active students this year. Keep it real and love everybody.
Kat (The Day Mother of 30)



2 comments:
I'm glad they got the A/C fixed. That would be so miserable. I like that picture of you and Reuben and Disneyland.
Hey Kat! I didn't know you are a teacher. I just graduated from ASU in El. Ed. but I decided I'd rather stay home with our new baby Tanner and teach him! Where are you teaching? How long have you been teaching? I'm so happy you found my blog so I can keep posted on you and your family! Love ya cuz!
Post a Comment