
Just a crazy thought……
While I was driving home on Thursday, I put in a mix cd that Katy and I made for our fun cheapish road trips. I put the Utah one in and I starting remembering all the feels I had when I lived there. It was kind of weird. I love living in Utah but something was always missing. I was so blessed to have amazing roommates, and great aunt and uncle to live with. I was able to have the chance to go to two fun single wards but I remembered I just didn’t feel complete. Sometimes it just didn’t feel like my life was real and it kind of felt like I was on vacation or something. I know I wasn’t because I was going to school and it wasn’t easy. I guess I will never know for sure why I felt that way but I feel it was because I was not with my best friend in the world, Reuben. Reuben, I love you and thank you for making my life complete.
While I was driving home on Thursday, I put in a mix cd that Katy and I made for our fun cheapish road trips. I put the Utah one in and I starting remembering all the feels I had when I lived there. It was kind of weird. I love living in Utah but something was always missing. I was so blessed to have amazing roommates, and great aunt and uncle to live with. I was able to have the chance to go to two fun single wards but I remembered I just didn’t feel complete. Sometimes it just didn’t feel like my life was real and it kind of felt like I was on vacation or something. I know I wasn’t because I was going to school and it wasn’t easy. I guess I will never know for sure why I felt that way but I feel it was because I was not with my best friend in the world, Reuben. Reuben, I love you and thank you for making my life complete.



2 comments:
Kat- I know what you mean. There seems to be something missing for me here in Utah too. I've been here almost two years and I still don't feel totally at home. Everything I say practically is "well in Arizona..."
Love ya!
Katy
Hi,
You don't know me but your husband do, my name is Carlos Segura, Reuben and I were comps during our amazing time in the Guatemala South Mission in the little branch of Estanzuela, I've been looking for him for a long time till today when I came to think that perhaps google could help me, and it did!!, I'm soo glad to hear that you guys got married, he was always talking about you hehe, please give him my e-mail address (carlanga3533@yahoo.com) and a big hug of my part, BTW congratulations for your anniversary!
Regards,
Carlos Segura
Post a Comment