
- Well Dr. Seuss b-day was last Monday (March 2nd). My student's and I made our own remix of a Dr. Seuss book. It is call "Red Fish and Bread". We wrote the story together as a class but they had to draw their own pictures. Oh my goodness! They are so cute! They are really deep thinkers and they have a lot to share in our class discussions. They are all very smart.
- In Febuary, one of my student's moved but we got a new student this past week. He was in Kind. last year and I guess he moved back to AZ.
- It really has been a crazy school year but it has also gone by very fast! We only have one week and one quarter left of school.



2 comments:
Hey are you in Sunny Mesa Ward? I used to be in that ward!!
Yeah, I am in the Sunny Mesa Ward! I am the 2nd Councelor in Primary
Post a Comment