Friday, June 12, 2009

What is new!

School is out and it was time for something new! Yes! I did it! I cut my hair again. I actually donated my hair again to locks of love (10+ inches). I really do enjoy having short hair again. Just in time for summer. School actually got out at Noon and I got my hair cut the same day at 2pm.
Then (the same day) my brother-in-law graduated in the rain at Mesa High. It was a fun and crazy day.
Also, since school has been out I have been to Cali and back on a in-law family trip. We all had a lot of fun (Old Town, Sea World, Beach, Museum (in Cali), Balboa Park and the Birch Aquarium).

BEFORE - I was waiting to cut my hair.
AFTER
Let's just say it has been a couple of weeks and I do not look like this anymore. My new nickname for my hair is weeds. They totally grows back fast.

1 comment:

David and Amy said...

Your hair is so cute! That's awesome you were able to donate your hair, I admire that a lot.