
I love Rascal Flatts!!!
a. They are life savers!
- The past 2 times Reub and I have gone to Cal. we forgot our music and Cal. Radio is really bad. So we end up at a store buying a new Rascal Flatts CD. They are so good. Reub's even likes them. Crazy, I know!!
b. They are always on the Radio!!
- Now that I am in AZ! The best state ever! They are always on the Radio and I love it.
I know it is kind of crazy but I had to add this because they are just awesome! And if you are a person who doesn't like country music, you will still love Rascal Flatts! Let's be honest! Reub really doesn't like country but he loves Rascal Flatts! We he is also liking more country music.
*** Is if it has been a while since you have listen to them I suggest you turn them on and get inspired!
P.S. I have so school/teaching tomorrow! If you want to hang out just give me a call! Love ya all!
Kat



2 comments:
I have to comopletely agree with you on that. I love RASCAL FLATTS too!! Let's be honest they are the BEST!!!! I need to barrow your CD and add it to my Ipod. I think any guy that claims to hate country music hasn't heard them yet and when they do....they will get hooked. yay for RASCAL FLATTS
Ok sis! I have a couple of their CD's now. Are you going to Matt Merrill's wedding reception?
Post a Comment