Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Most of the Old Group



So I saw this picture the other day and I was trying to figure out where everybody is now. Not all of the group is in this picture but I will still write what I know. Well this is all the updates I have and if you have any more information you would like me to add just let me know. Thanks.

Aubray - She is married to a Mike with two cute kids and one on the way. She is living in Idaho.

Michael - He is living in Vas Vegas now. I just saw him at Matt's wedding and he is going good.

Tiffany - She is up in Utah with her family. She is going to go to BYU - I soon.

Matt - Well he just got married about less than a week ago and she is totally cute. His mom said they found a house in Queen Creek.

Reuben- He married me about 2 years ago. He loves his job and he has a lot of crazy stories.

Bonnie - I talk to her mom this weekend and she said she is living in Utah. I know she has at least 3 cute ones and her husband is Spencer.

K. C. - He is married and has a kid. He is living in St. George and is coming down for Thanksgiving.

Becca - Well last time I was at the Y (BYU - Utah) I saw her. So I guess she is still up there?

Me - I am married to my high school sweetheart and BFF Reub's. No kids yet but I do teach 28 students all day long for 5 of the 7 days in a week. So I feel like I have kids.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Friends that were not on the picture! - I still love you but you were just not on the picture.

Katy - She is still working at the church office building in Salt Lake City, UT.

Krystal - She is here in Mesa, AZ and going to school. She is still a wonderful actress in amazing Broadway Musical (or maybe they are called something else).

Becky - She is here in Mesa, AZ and I think going to school? Sorry Bec. I am having a brain fart.Jordan Brown - He is married and is living here in Mesa, AZ.

Blake - He got married. Yeah!

Lindsey - She is married and has a cute girl. She is living in Goodyear, AZ.

Cynthia - She is married and has a cute girl. And I hear she is expecting? Is this true? She is living in Yuma, AZ.

Jamee - Married and has three cute kids. She lives here in Mesa, AZ.

So if I left you out please don't get mad at me! We had an amazing group of friends and it has been a while. I even had to get our year book out to try to make sure I didn't leave anyboy out.I am so glad I was blessed with such wonderful friends in high school. You all have changed my life in your own special way. Especially my sweet husband Reuben. I love you!Kat

No comments: