Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our blog address had to change

Well I had to change my blog address. Reubs has a hard job and he wants to make sure his family and friends are always safe. Better safe than sorry.
So please help me out so I don't have to change our blog address again.
- Please don't write our full last name on your blog (Just write Rodriguez).
I hope I don't have to change my blog address again because next time I might have to just cancel it all together. I really don't want to. Thanks!

Kat


I love you all and I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


3 comments:

CollyWolly said...

the other option is to go private so that only invited readers look at your blog.

Marilyn said...

Fun blog title pic! Thank you for the update! I hope you are doing well!

The V-Rod's said...

I am trying to avoid going private but I might have to end up doing that.